Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2019

thunder and Rainning

 WALT: we are learning to use decriptive vocab in our writting

  Roof, dog, cat, blackt, hot, heavy ,raining


On wednesday night I heard dandanda ! Raining it was heavy and put a spite through my roof and I heard my cat Princess and my mums pet Rocssy they were fighting and they were scared. My blackte was cold and I was looking at that spite forever the rain was like clowee annoying selfish little girl. The thunder if I heard it it will sound like this KABOOM!!! Like my brother who is really really really annoying little boy.







what did you hear,feel,see.

it was quite easy for me because all I hade to do was write and draw what I saw,felt,heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.