Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Te Manu Huruhuru O Te Kura O paparore


 Walt: we are learning to be an awesome kuaka of paparore school.
  
On wednesday i was making a kuaka which is a bird.. First
, the whole class got 8 feathers and we all had to find words
that n nice stuff. Next we had to use a felt pen and color over
the pencils we used to write the words with. Then we had to
color in all the feathers in different colors or patterns on them.
After that happened, we had to do another sheet
but we had to only do two nice words on it and color
the rest in for the tail. After I did that I had to cut
it out nicely not roughly. And it took about 10 minutes
to do it. When I finished that stuff I had to glue it on
a piece of paper that was shaped into a bird. It was hard
to do it because i had to have some help because i did not
know where to put them. When I was done with that I got
to put it on the wall. I was the 3 thr to put it on the wall and
that is how you make a kuaka which is a bird.

It was quite hard to do it because all the glueing, cutting and
coloring was just so saw for my hands.

How would you make your bird?

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.